Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Dessert That Makes You Want More and MORE...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Um, well, everyone in Canada, anyway.

We had a huge turkey dinner. I'm done eating until about Wednesday.

The best line of the day came from my five-year-old son who was telling his grandparents how he helped his mom and sister make Apple Crisp for dessert.

His sister said, "I cut the apples, and mixed up the cinnamon sugar, and sprinkled it on!"

Not to be outdone, the five-year-old (who clearly has been hanging around his mother with the herniated disc for too long) pipes up:

"And I added the codeine!!!"

No *wonder* I really wanted a nap after the meal...

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Codeine?

Damn.

I wish I was at your place for dinner.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm, codeine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home