Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Picture the Holidays...

The last couple of days were pretty cool. (Except for my wife's laptop totally dying on Christmas eve, only to be luckily revived two days later. Whew.)

Instead of "blah blah blah here's what we all did", please enjoy a few select pictures that tell the story better than I could:


-Staying up late on Christmas Eve. And very happy about it.


- Some of us just aren't cut out for a 6 am start on Christmas morning...


- Aunt Kate *swears* she didn't know it was this big when she ordered it! But I don't think someone's complaining!


- Play that funky music, white boy...


- And he doesn't even exercise!


- Aharrr! Merry Christmas, maties!

That pretty much covers it. Except for the Wii, which will probably be an entire post on its own.

Hope your holidays were good.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Your christmas looks like it was fun :)

For that last photo, you could basically put my son's face in there and it would be pretty much the same pic!

The Wii sounds like it was a hit. Mind you I still can't get past the name.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I know what you mean. I think a lot of people were reluctant to walk into the store and say, "I want a Wii" for fear of being told, "Down the hall, second door on the left."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home