Friday, December 22, 2006

The Best Google Ever. Doc.

Why use Google in plain old english when you can have it the fun way instead?

I fell upon this yesterday when I installed Firefox in a foreign language by accident on my Ubuntu system. Don't ask.

Anyway, go to www.google.com. Click on the small link on the right called 'preferences'.

Then, in the top section called "Interface Language", click the drop-down list, and change your language preference to...

Elmer Fudd.

Then click 'Save Preferences.'

Once I saw the word "pweferwences" I knew I would never go back.



Th-th-that's all, F-folks!

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands. Not pointing any fingers or anything.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even BETTER - theres a BORK BORK BORK (Swedish chef from the Muppets) there too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home