Friday, January 26, 2007

24... Different Ways to Kill Someone, I Mean...

First off, let me say that in general I am not a violent person. Neither do I revel in gratuitous violence.

That being said, all bets are off where Jack Bauer is concerned.

I just found a website which lists every person Jack Bauer has... um... dispatched. Sorted by season, with video clips of each one.

It's kind of weird to get nostalgic about things like this, but I do. I was just telling my teenage daughter about this, and we started reminiscing:

"Remember in season two when he was naked and being tortured and they had just stopped his heart, and he still manages to kill them?"

"How about when he was handcuffed on that airplane in season three, and he used his legs to break that guy's neck?"

Ah, memories... (sigh)

Relive a few of your own... at www.bauercount.com. (Just don't start with Curtis Manning in season six... that one's just too sad.)

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

ok... so I don't watch 24 (never got into it) but is that real the one where his heart is stopped and he still manages to kill someone? If so, how?

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should watch the clip and find out ;)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Well, technically, they stopped his heart, the episode ended, the next episode started, they started his heart, then he killed them.

Check out season 2, episode 20, "Raymond O'Hara" and "aimless Kingsley henchman" just before him, for snippets of this scene.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home