Monday, January 15, 2007

Just One of Those Days

All I can say is: Thank God 24's on tonight, so this day isn't a total writeoff.

Lost my job today.

Not too happy about that, really. I liked it there.

Here's the funny thing. This morning I set a new background on my work machine. Look at this:



Kind of appropriate, though, isn't it? Sunny day turns stormy without warning.

Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.

(It might totally suck, but at least it's another day.)

*****************

OK, 24's coming on, like, NOW. Must drown myself in the glorious suspenseful violent heroics. Good night.

Note to my mother: Don't worry Mom, I wasn't fired. They re-organized my position out of existence. So if I *need* to collect UI, I will qualify.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait. . . what? why?

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

Oh bugger. That sucks. So what now?

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god 24 was amazing, and is going to be on next monday, or i also would have no reason to wake up in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home