Saturday, December 30, 2006

Rejoining the Quest for the Tower...

OK, I loved all Stephen King's "Dark Tower" novels. My wife and my teenagers have since been sucked into them as well.

So, I have been cautiously optimistic since Marvel Comics announced a mini-series dealing with the gunslinger's early life. It's been long delayed, but the glimpses they have shown so far look like they're treating it with a great deal of respect.

Now for the weird thing. Marvel has just released a 'trailer' for the comic. Which looks pretty cool, although the narrator's 'country' accent threw me a little at first.

Take a look:



Comic 'adaptations' of other media (movies, tv) often leave me cold. This one, though, might just hit the spot.

When it finally comes out, I'll let you know.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger caramaena said...

Ok, that looks pretty damn cool.

Happy New Year! Hope 2007 is a great one for you and your family.

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god. . . I. . . my excitment. . . shaterian on the scale. . . ah. . . oh goodness. . . *Foams at mouth*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home