Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Fish Called... Earl?

I must say, before I start, there's not much more pathetic than a sick little kid. Take a look at this. Even the picture doesn't do justice to how miserable he is.




OK, back on topic. Here is what my Far Side calendar gave me today:



And you know what it reminded me of? "Goodbye Earl."

I loved that video; especially, that Earl was played by Dennis Franz (man, I miss "NYPD Blue"). I particularly liked Zombie Earl dancing around at the end of the video. Also the moral of the video, which was... um... "be nice to yer woman", I think.

Anyway here it is. Still a darn catchy tune.



Now I'm off to go be nice to my woman.

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer woman. Uh-huh. And yes, that little boy is just beside himself. Poor bud.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Shig said...

Y'all better be good to yer woman, cuz she's an ER nurse....here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14859827/

BTW, I can't believe I've never seen that video. Thanks

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Holy crap.

You're welcome.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

aww, hope the little one is all better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home