Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BLAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

OK, I admit my wife's a nurse. So technically, I might have slightly stronger hygiene habits than average. But only by a little bit. I'm not uber-hygienic by any stretch of the imagination.

But today, on my way out of town, I had occasion to stop by a public place. The airport. And, as oft happens, the call of nature took me into the washroom there.

Where I saw it again.

The thing that makes me want to go "BLAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Let me ask a simple question. I know how busy people are. Rush rush rush, hurry hurry hurry, late late late. But here's the question:

"IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO WASH YOUR FREAKING HANDS WHEN YOU USE THE WASHROOM?????"

I swear, when I see guys hit the urinal then head straight out the door, it makes me want to run after them and shout: "Everyone! Look out for that guy! He didn't wash his hands! Stay away! And for God's sake, DON'T SHAKE HANDS WITH HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!"

It makes me worry about all the people I encounter who might have done the same thing... only I don't know about it!!! I can see how paranoid people become paranoid. The next time I see someone who greets me by extending his hand to shake, will I say, "Hold on there, mister! When's the last time you handled your johnson?? Uh huh? And did you wash?"

I think maybe I might.

Gack.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

This is why I prefer to wave hello and nod instead of shaking hands. You just never know. Mind you, being female I can get away with it, it would be harder for guys, I'd imagine.


Oh and did I mention my mother was a nurse? hehe

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear, DO IT!! Please!!! And record folks' reactions with your shoe-phone-camera.
Shauna

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

waving hello ...
or an indian "namaste" ...

a whole lot safer, right :D

anyways, people people!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home