Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Take a Dip in the "Money Pool"

Sometimes kids come up with words or phrases that you just don't get.

This happened to me on the weekend. We were at the mall, buying even *more* Spider-man toys with the cash the 6-year-old got at his birthday party. He says, "I want to go to the MONEY POOL!!"

The money pool?

The MONEY pool?

The money POOL?

No matter how I spun it around in my head, it wouldn't come to me.

Until it did.

You know where he wanted to go? To the fountain in the centre court area of this mall.

The one that people throw pennies into.

(We didn't actually have any pennies, so we dug a couple out of the money pool just to throw them back in.)

So now you know where to go if a kid wants to hit the money pool.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

That's so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home