Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Man Funny vs. Woman Funny

OK, I didn't actually read the whole article, but I scanned an article in the news today which implies that women find jokes funnier than men.

I question that. Based on my extensive experience of being married to a woman for so long.

Let's test this theory:

Here are two jokes that I would tell:

1)How do you make a cat go 'woof'??

Douse him in gas and light him.

2) How do you a dog go 'meow'??

Stick him in the freezer, then run him through a bandsaw.


Ladies, do you find these jokes funny? Because they are.

Here's another joke. This one I actually remember my wife telling:

Why do men float?

Because they're scum.


The ladies kill themselves over this one. Not many men do though. Why? Because it's not funny.

I rest my case.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, but it is. :)

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

I with Joan. I didn't laugh at your jokes. (sorry)

Wanna know my favourite Joke: (rhetorical question, of course you do:)

Why did the Fig go out with the Prune?

because he coulnd't get a Date!!!!


How's that for woman funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home