Halloween Plan for the Day
Here's my plan for the day, today, October 31st.
1) Get up shortly after six a.m., shower, and get mentally prepared for the day. Oh, wait, did that. Check.
2) Dress in same outfit I've worn for the last couple of years. Not original, but still more fun than regular clothes. Check.
3) Start feeling evil. Check.
Ok, the preparation is done. Here's the rest of the plan for the part of the day that hasn't happened yet.
4) Spend the day at work in character. Walk around a lot looking at people funny and talking funny. Hit the streets and the mall to share the weirdness.
5) Go home. Observe the pre-trick-or-treating chaos that ensues *every* year.
6) Take the kiddies out in the neighbourhood. Be cold.
7) Take the kiddies home. Observe the post-trick-or-treating chaos that ensues *every* year.
8) Send kids to bed.
9) Do a little dance.
10) Eat all the best candy. Um, I mean, check the bags to make sure it's all safe.
Happy Halloween everyone.