Thursday, October 19, 2006

Me and My Six Kids... Over Ten Years Ago

Yeah. This picture just popped up on my computer screen while my "photo" screensaver was running... and I had kind of forgot about it until then.



It was one of my early attempts at photo manipulation. Obviously.

The funnier part now, I think, is picturing me back in 1995 with two kids, thinking how outrageous it would be to see me with six kids. Now, I grant you, we didn't actually get to six, but five is pretty close.

To take this concept a little farther, I should take a picture of all five kids, and 'clone' them a bit. I could have a whole... um... cantata! Or some other big group kind of thing.

But it would be a pretty loooooooonnng picture. Maybe I'll wait until I get a widescreen monitor.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

I think what's funnier is you didn't know then that you WOULD have "duplicates" like in this pic (with twins!)

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home