Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ooh, Check Out the Big Brain on Brett!

Pulp Fiction" really is, in my opinion, a modern movie classic.



Some people don't agree. They hate it. Maybe it's the incessantly foul language. Or the violence. Or the story that jumps around enough that you *really* need to pay attention. (Um, those are some of the reasons I love it)



It's like that though. It's kind of a "love it or hate it" movie. Not a lot of people who are lukewarm about it.



My teenage daughter loves it too. I introduced it to her a few years back.



Tonight we're sharing the joy with my teenage son.

Maybe he'll hate it.

But I don't think so.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Shig said...

"Bring out the Gimp"
"The Gimp's sleepin'"
"Well, wake 'im up"

That, and I love where Bruce's gf talks about her "pot" ---"oooh, a pot is sexy" in her little accent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home