Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oh, What a "Night"

Took the kids to "Night at the Museum" tonight.




Despite having read some lukewarm reviews, I can positively state the following:

1) The kids LOVED it. The five-year-old, on the way out of the theatre, extracted from his mother a promise to purchase this movie when it comes out on dvd.

2) The adults enjoyed it as well. I can even say that I stayed awake for the whole thing. It was just neat.

3) Any current big-budget movie with Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Rooney in it has to score some points just out of respect. Now, however, I'll have to explain to my kids who they *are*.

4) It has a monkey.

Need I say more?

I thought not.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

My four year old was scared at first (when the dinosaur skeleton started 'chasing' him) but loved it after that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home