Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's All About Mii, So Deal With It

OK, the Wii fever is now into its third month with no sign of abating.

Oh, and the five-year-old, who is pound-for-pound the best and most consistent tennis player, is equally good with his right OR left hand. Freaky.

Another thing I like: Mii.

A "Mii" is your own avatar that you create on the Wii. You can make it look like yourself and play some of the games using your own Mii. You can even 'load' it into a Wii remote, so you could go to a friend's house and take your own remote, then play on their Wii with your own Mii. Get it?

Anyway, here I am, set to break my own home run record:



OK, yes, I know I have no ears. Or arms.

So... how do you like Mii now?

2 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

So did you break the record?

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Oh yes, I blasted my old record of seven home runs with a new all-time personal high of eight.

:S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home