Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ahoy! PIRATE ALERT!!

Avast, me hearties!

Aaarrgh, me can't be believin' that I been forgettin' to be telling' yar this...

If ye be goin' ter Pirates O' the Caribbean soon, aharr, BE SURE TER BE STAYIN' TO THE BITTER END MATEY, for there be another scene followin' the credits that yer don't want ter be missin', aarrrgh.

If ye've seen the show already and DIN'T stay ter the end, ye landlubber, then ye should be draggin yer scurvy butts back to the theatres to see the REST of the blessed picture!!

Oooh, arrghh, and a-harr!!!

Matey.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger caramaena said...

Cool, thanks for the tip :)

I tend to hang around during the credits in case there is something afterwards but sometimes you feel a bit stupid when you're the only one left in the room and you're just not sure if anything is coming...

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Gabrielle a.k.a. Tech Chick said...

I know!! I had to read on Wikipedia when I got home that it was best to stay allll the way through. Curses!!!

Loved that movie though. I may just go back and actually stay through the credits this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home