Sunday, May 27, 2007

Month of May Movie Madness... Finally Finished

Finally.

It's finished.

The month I had been waiting for, for so long. The month of Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3, and Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

So how did they shape up?

Not exactly as expected.

Here's the wrapup.

Spider-Man 3:



Loved it. Actually saw it three times. Long story. Doesn't matter. Loved it.

Shrek the Third:



It was ok. No more than that. Pretty much played out. Fine for kids, with some funny spots, but doesn't compare with either of the first two.

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End:



This is the one that surprised me. It was really good. Better than the last one, which I enjoyed very much. And really, the best of the three movies this month. Even with my obvious bias towards Spider-Man. I'll be seeing it again (particularly since my wife didn't get to see it yet, and I'm pretty sure she wants to). Which will be ok with me.

Now, all that remains for my summer long movie requirements is Harry Potter. In IMAX of course.


p.s. Don't ask me to figure out how much money it cost me for me and all my kids to see these movies. I'm pretty sure it would ruin my good mood.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any of them yet. Probably not until I can rent them. My life is very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home