Saturday, June 02, 2007

This Magic Moment...

Just saw some new Harry Potter movie posters. And I like them so much I'm posting them ALL.

I love the juxtaposition of good guy/bad guy in each image (I also love the word 'juxtaposition' ... hee hee). Take a look:













(Ok, well, I actually found these images a week ago.... which is when I started this post. But then my grandfather passed away, which dictated a quick trip home to Cape Breton, and the week kind of zoomed by... but that's another post in itself)

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

I can't wait to see this movie - those posters are cool!

Condolences on the loss of your grandfather.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Shig said...

Hmmm, are they taking on Lord Voldemort or the Bush administration?

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home