Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whatever Floats my Boat

Who the heck needs a week long vacation in the tropics...

... when you can have an amazing day trip in your own back yard?

Yesterday my wife and I, along with our friends Kim and Ken, took a guided day trip kayaking along the coast of Nova Scotia, in and around all sorts of little islands, coves, inlets, and other beautiful natural features with lots of names that I don't really know. WhatEVER you call them, they were all awesome.

We started off at 10am in the fog, stopped on an island for lunch, and eventually made it back around 4pm.

Check out these pictures:

















The pictures just don't do the day justice. Trust me.

Oh, I wanted to add this final picture, and because it was so special, I wanted to give it a name:



It's called:

"Ken, I'm a little curious WHY you took a picture of my ASS"

But perhaps some questions are just better left unasked.

Whatever floats your boat.

Or, kayak. As it were.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger caramaena said...

rofl!

Looks like a fun day :)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Yeah, it was really quite the day. Too bad we only seem to ever manage one trip every year or two...

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Caleb said...

Here, I do not actually imagine it may work.
my blog | have a look | get it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home