Thursday, June 28, 2007

Simply Irresistible

Today's one of those days where time fools me a bit.

My oldest daughter graduated from high school today.

How did we go from this...




to THIS...



... so quickly?

I'm not the type to get sentimental very often, but that picture of us dancing together (at her prom a couple weeks ago) makes me remember when we *used* to dance together.

When she was a baby I'd fold her up in my arms, crank up the stereo, and twirl and dance her around and around the room. It was SO much fun.

The song I'd always play was "Simply Irresistible" by Robert Palmer.

In fact, some of the lyrics from that song have even more meaning to me *now* than they did back in 1989. Such as:

She's so fine/
There's no telling where the money went/

:)

Couldn't resist that one.

However, sarcastic or not, I'm very proud of my little girl today.

Happy graduation honey.

I love you.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger caramaena said...

awww great pics. Congrats to your daughter :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home