Friday, August 17, 2007

Who's Watching the Watchmen? Well... me, hopefully...

It looks like it's actually happening.

Back in 1987 I was blown away by the 12-issue comic book series called "Watchmen." It remains a classic graphic novel, and my hardcover collection still gets pulled from my bookshelf regularly. I even have a paperback version I lend out to people.

For twenty years, people have tried to make it into a movie, and the plans would always crash somewhere into the process.

This time, it looks like they're actually going to make it.

www.watchmenmovie.com


It's going to be like Harry Potter movies, I expect, in the sense that in no WAY will they be able to put all the details in. But hopefully they'll keep the spirit.

Man, I'm so pumped.

(Man, I'm such a geek...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home